Casinos-India presents Blackjack Online, your complete player’s guide to the card game of blackjack and what is the best blackjack guide in India. As part of our casino games overview, we now take a detailed look at this much-loved and iconic game.
Playing blackjack online for free
Through online blackjack, Indian players are able to experience quality, tradition, skill-based gameplay, and the opportunity to win real money. Our guide will represent these factors and introduce you to the game as we cover how to play blackjack, how to access free blackjack games online which you can play directly here at Casinos-India! We will also inform you of the different blackjack casino operators you can join with our top 10 list. We share with you tips and strategies involved in blackjack and many more topics that come with this incredible card game.
If you are entirely new to the game of blackjack, rest assured it is the easiest of card games to play in the casino. You will find that there are only 5 main points to learn that can help to alter the outcome of a game. There is some skill involved so playing and winning isn’t purely based on luck, and you will also find there are many types of blackjack out there to pick from, which we shall also be covering.
Well, we have dealt you the opportunity to understand the game in all its glory, now let us reveal our hand… this is Blackjack Online.
We begin where all gaming should start, the access and study of free online blackjack. Here at Casinos-India, we offer our users a free games platform that provides players access to official online casino games including blackjack. You can play blackjack as it is presented within the top 10 blackjack casinos you see listed above. You can play free blackjack games online without the cost and without any downloading.
These blackjack games are 100% FREE simply because there is no money involved. These are authentic licensed demo games used for fun and educational purposes. If you ever wanted the best gaming tip and strategy for ANY casino game, then we would tell you that playing free blackjack online is the one tool you need to improve you as a player and to improve your chances of winning real money online.
Why is this the case? These games are the very blueprint to what you play online, these are not games you find within free mobile gaming apps. You will have in your hands the same games you will play inside the real money blackjack casinos. You can, therefore, analyze which variants of blackjack best suit your style of play, which are those that are more profitable, and from them develop and form new strategies to them use on real money games once you are comfortable with the game.
When you use free games online, you will begin to make the right calculated moves that ultimately betters your return on games, cuts your spending, and boosts your experience and knowledge. And for any new player, for all these reasons, this is why taking the time to play and use free blackjack casino games online is so beneficial and it will pay off in the long run.
5 key benefits of playing free demo blackjack games:
- There is no requirement to pay, all games are 100% free!
- There is no software to download, everything plays directly from your browser.
- You can acquire the free demos 24/7 and play them without limitations.
- Learn the rules of blackjack without the risks that come with online gambling.
- Play for fun and enjoy what blackjack in and relish in the ways that you can win the game.
How to Play Blackjack
Before you step into a blackjack casino, you will first need to be aware of how the game is played. So, how do you play the blackjack card game online? Well, first, as we just covered, you need to play free blackjack games online to give you the best tool to learn from. You should always use free demo games first for any new game you are looking to discover inside the world of online casinos.
The success of blackjack comes in its gaming style, players can affect the outcome mid-game, thusly, why skill plays a factor and why players should always learn first through free demo games.
The delight of blackjack is that the rule of winning is the same across all blackjack variants. How you win playing European Blackjack is the same when playing Atlantic City Blackjack.
Let’s now look at how the game is played online, first as a breakdown of the basic rules to make it clear what blackjack is all about and then in detail on the gaming specifics that help to affect the outcome.
How blackjack is played online
Blackjack is a simple game and one which is popular amongst players here in India because it is not like our traditional Indian card games. If you have played blackjack before inside of land-based casinos or with friends and family, then the process of the game is no different now that is online, the rules are retained, so too are the odds of winning.
First, how do you win blackjack? Winning is achieved by beating the dealer with your hand of cards. Both you and the dealer are competing to get a card total of 21, if this is exceeded then you or the dealer lose, depending on who exceeds this total. So, winning is achieved by getting as close to or on a score of 21 from your hand.
How do you play? The game begins with you placing a bet on the table to certify your claim of being the person that will win the round of blackjack. The dealer will then deal out four cards, two for you and two for them, of which one of their cards will be face up.
These two cards are your hand, so what are they worth?
Cards in blackjack retain their face value. Ace is classed as a score of 1 or 11. Cards 2 to 9 are scored as such, with 10 and the picture cards (J, Q, K) being the value of 10.
So, if your first two cards give you an Ace and any 10-value card, you immediately have 21 blackjack and win. But what if you don’t, how can you get to 21 if your total is greatly smaller than that?
Well, in blackjack, there are 3 key moves that can be used to help you achieve a higher card total.
- Double Down
Each move is a way of gaining extra cards from the dealer. Again, you will try to achieve a total of 21 or as close to this to beat the dealer. In some variants of blackjack, there are gaming rules imposed on the dealer, meaning that If they hold a total of 16 or lower, they must add more cards to their hand. Also, if they hold what is known as a soft 17, they must Stand and play with that hand and cannot add further cards.
(A soft hand includes an Ace being scored as a 1, as it is deemed to be less risky and easier to form a winning hand because you can’t go bust if hitting or doubling for another card.)
Now, at this stage, we must point out that there are two formats of blackjack online. You can play live dealer blackjack games and virtual simulation RNG machines. The rules and stages of play are the same no matter the format you play in.
However, it must be stated that when learning how to play blackjack, there are only free demo games that are virtual RNG machines. There are no free live blackjack games.
What is an RNG machine? These are entirely digital games. they are blackjack played on an animated screen that contains all the visual props of the game for the player to engage with. It’s a basic simulation of the game but in the highest graphical detail. You have chips, a table, and cards. They are the real money games that you can play in their demo mode though our site. The RNG factor comes from its programming development RNG stands for Random Number Generator. This is essentially an algorithm that is designed to create randomness. Using a 30 billion numbering generator, the sequencing it uses it as close as any machine will get when trying to produce ‘random’ events. The RNG stimulus is, therefore, considered to be the fairest way a casino game can be made.
In Detail: How the Game is Played
- You will first select a variant of blackjack from the online casino’s menu or from our selection of official demo games made by licensed developers.
- Once the game loads (no additional software required) You will place your first bet with the chips provided. Depending on the variant of blackjack you play, you may find that these chip values alter because there are tables available that cater to high rollers and for those wishing to play low stakes.
- Once you have chosen the wager, you can confirm and commence playing by pressing the button marked ‘Deal’.
- You will be dealt two cards both face down without the dealer seeing, in RNG games, these will obviously be face up and there is no dealer participating, only the machine to whom you play against.
- The dealer will also be dealt two cards, one of which will be face up for you to see.
- With your hand, you must try to reach a points tally of 21 or as close to 21 as possible without going ‘Bust’.
- Bust is the term for going over a total of 21 and losing, both player and dealer can go Bust.l
- If your hand adds to the value of 21, you automatically win. Aces are either scored as a 1 or 11, the cards 2 through to 9 retain their face value, with 10s J, Q, K being of 10 in value. So, an instant 21 would mean having an Ace and a card with a 10 value.
- If you are far from the total of 21, then you must pick one of the following moves to improve your chances of winning.
- Hit: This move is to ask the dealer for another card. You can ask for as many cards as needed to reach a total that’s as close to or on 21. Each Hit in blackjack is free!
- Double Down or Doubling: This move requires you to increase your original wager by 100%, therefore, doubling the stake value and in return, you get one and only one card to improve your hand.
- Split or Splitting: For this move, you will separate your original hand into two individual new hands. Your wager will increase for the new additional hand you form. For example, your hand was originally X and Y cards together.
- This hand is now Split, and you will have X with new cards forming a new hand and the other hand Y with new cards forming a new hand.
- These new cards are obtained by using the Hit move, and within some variants of blackjack, they will allow you to Double Down after a Split.
- Stand: If you no longer wish to have any more cards and you are pleased with the hand or hands you have, then you Stand. To pass the next stage of the game over to the dealer.
- The dealer will turn over their face down card to reveal their total. If the dealer has a hand of 21, they win. If their hand is lower than 16, they must Hit.
- If the dealer is holding a soft 17 hand they must stand regardless of the player’s hand. At this stage, the winner is revealed. If you are closer to or on 21, you win. You also win if the dealer goes Bust through over Hitting.
- The round of blackjack is over, and you can commence onto the next round. You can use your winnings as the next wagering amount, which keeps your original bankroll safe. One of the suggested tips to use to better improve your awareness of playing blackjack online.
The meanings of the cards
As with any card game, before you play, you must be aware of the card’s purpose and in the game of blackjack, it’s about knowing their value. So, before you play blackjack, here is a table of the card values.
|Playing Card||Card Value|
|Ace||1 or 11|
|Jack / Queen / King||10|
|2 – 9||Same Value i.e. 2 is 2 , 3 is 3…|
Only after you have practiced playing free online blackjack through demo games should you enter a real money blackjack casino. If you were not aware of the card values before, you would be going into a blackjack game, blindly giving your money away.
One of blackjack’s unique qualities are the terms that come with the game. For a game that is so simple to play, there is a lot of terminology within that new players must understand, not only whilst playing RNG machines, but to prepare should they decide to play live dealer blackjack online. Learning the terminologies of the game is another step up in the overall understanding of the game which by knowing will give you that confidence, especially when playing against live dealers and if playing on multiplayer blackjack tables.
|Hit||In blackjack you are first awarded two cards. You ask for a "hit" if you want another card. Remember that the goal is to get as close to 21 as possible without exceeding the number.|
|Blackjack||To get Blackjack, you must have 21 in your hand. The best Blackjack you can get is through an Ace and a dressed card.|
|Bust||When you get "bust" your hand has ended up over 21 and you lose your bets.|
|Stand||When you get a hand that you feel is strong enough to hit the house, you stand. The house then continues until it either strikes you or gets more than 21.|
|Drawings||You "draw" if you want to be dealt an additional card in addition to the ones you have on hand.|
|Flat Bet||When you play with a flat bet, you bet the same amount on each hand, without varying your bets.|
|Double||During the round when you have been awarded your first two cards and think you will win on the next card, you can choose to place a further bet by "double". This allows you to double the bet and if you win, you get a double win. Note that when you double, you may only draw one extra card and no more|
|Split||If your original two cards are of the same value (eg two kings), you can choose to split your hand into two separate hands and continue to play as two players with separate bets.|
|Insurance||If the dealer's first visible card is an Ace and you think he can get a Blackjack, you can choose to take out insurance. When you take out insurance you put in a half bet that the dealer will get a Blackjack. If the dealer receives a Blackjack, you lose your bet but also win a half.|
|Surrender||There are some online casinos that offer players the opportunity to end a hand. What happens then is that you get half your bet back.|
|Push||Push is the same as a draw i.e. a result where neither the player nor the dealer wins.|
|House||The house is the same as the casino / dealer when playing casino games .|
|Shuffle||Shuffle is when the cards are "shuffled" before they are dealt, and a game can begin.|
Because blackjack is not a traditional game in India, even as a precaution it is wise to learn these terms before you blackjack games online for money.
These terms are used through both formats and across all variants of blackjack, so no matter how you choose to play blackjack online, these terms are universal.
What happens if there is a draw?
Though rare, draws can happen in card games. This is why in games of Baccarat; you are able to place bets on a draw. There is, however, no bet option for a draw when playing your favourite blackjack online game. If during a game, both you and the dealer settle on matching totals, this game becomes a push, a draw and you will see your wager returned to you to play with for the next game.
No winners and no losers.
Blackjack vs Blackjack online
Blackjack is a game that is found both online and offline. How do the two compare when you have the option of going to your nearest land-based casino or staying in and logging into your online casino account to play?
Well, there are several differences in how the games are presented, despite the glaringly obvious that one is entirely digital.
What you will see in the changes between ‘traditionally’ played blackjack and what you will experience through online blackjack India games.
Playing blackjack away from online involvement can carry an air of prestige when stepping into a land-based casino. Make no mistake, we a fully aware of the fact that casino games in their traditional settings provide a palpable atmosphere, one that is uniquely electric. Blackjack is often present within casinos as its traditional game. There are no variants in the land of traditional casino settings. Blackjack in this case finds itself limited and restricted. There are external affects on the game with casino rules and etiquette.
This is not to belittle what casinos in this capacity provide, but that is all there is. You dress up smart, you play with dealers’ face to face, play with other members, and you travel back home at the end of the night.
However, there is one tiny detail missing from this with regards to how you play: card counting!
If you have the talent of memory and skills of being able to card count, then if undetected, you can use this strategy to help you win money from the casino.
You can play RNG built virtual games that generate random chances of winning. You can also play live casino games in which you are able to choose from a range of table games that are streamed via webcams and are hosted by live dealers.
Playing live dealer blackjack allows you to switch camera angles and communicate with the table’s host live in chat. Live gaming also allows you to play on multiplayer tables of blackjack and enjoy VIP games.
Playing online can also be free in two senses. One, you can play free games of blackjack through demo games, that are there for fun and play with no deposits and no downloads.
Two, you can play free blackjack online through casino bonuses. One of the big differences comes in the form of personal services of online blackjack India casino sites. You are able to play with blackjack bonuses and rewards and keep the money you win. No land-based casino would ever attempt to be so humble towards their members.
Playing online does not allow for card counting to be possible, even though no one can see you clearly attempting it, there are two very strong reasons why it will never work.
- RNG games use a 30 billion sequencing code to determine wins, not card decks.
- Live casino blackjack games change their deck shoes far too often to be able to string a card count together.
How do I start playing blackjack with real money?
If you are ready to start playing blackjack online for real money, here are a few things to keep in mind.
First, it is important to make sure that you play at a reliable and honest online casino that offers good protection for its players. If you are not sure where to find a good and safe gaming site, take a look at our top-rated online casinos 2020.
So, you’ve come to the decision that you want to join a blackjack casino and play games for real money. Have you completed the checklist first? Things to do before playing for real money:
- Learn the rules
- Play free demo blackjack games
- Study blackjack strategies
- Experiment with all the blackjack variants
Once you are confident in all these areas, you can now begin your approach to playing blackjack inside of India’s top blackjack casinos.
Here is a brief step by step guide on how best to get started from the position you are in now, no casino and the ambition to play the best blackjack there is in India.
- Step 1: Select a casino from our top 10 list and read the reviews to learn more about the site’s service and features.
- Step 2: Look for a casino that offers a full package of games, meaning that you have the option of playing blackjack live and the option of RNG machines.
- Step 3: Lookout for casino bonuses and the ongoing promotions that are available. Assess which casino will provide you with bonuses eligible and specific to online blackjack. Remember to read the Terms and Conditions so you can assess which offers are more favourable.
- Step 4: You must make sure you are able to meet the same banking options as the casino. This way you can deposit and withdraw.
You may not want to use any casino bonus and you may not wish to play RNG game, but choice is always beneficial. You may not want these things now, but to have them there and available is always a good thing to have.
Best India-friendly casinos for blackjack online 2020
Which blackjack casino will you be joining in 2020? Here is the current top 10 list of best blackjack casinos online in India. They are all licensed and regulated to meet and comply with India’s gambling laws. You can play blackjack live and as RNG machines inside each one of them. Plus, you will notice some are able to offer you an exclusive welcome bonus that can be used on blackjack games within.
Increase your blackjack winnings by using casino bonuses
Every blackjack casino will be in a position to offer you some form of bonus that is eligible on either virtual RNG machines or live casino blackjack games. How are they beneficial and should you use them if offered?
When you play blackjack online the incentive is to win and win by the greatest profit margin possible. Blackjack is not a game that has one big payout jackpot like slots, so winning a building a profit is a slow-burner.
Bonuses and other various casino promotions exist that can help you to achieve great things.
There are TWO main bonuses to look out for, Free Spins and Cash Credit. How do these work and benefit you?
- Free Spins: Offered as free spins, you can use this bonus on most RNG games, blackjack included. The number of spins you receive is all relative to the type of bonus. The numbers can range between 5 and 500 spins.
- Cash Credit: Obtained through deposit bonuses, additional money is added to your account which can be used for both RNG games and live dealer blackjack. The value credited to your account will vary between promotional packages like deposit bonuses and welcome bonuses.
You will find that a few sites carry specific blackjack promo offers. One that is available within the Indian top 10 is the promotion of receiving a separate cash payout bonus if you land either 3 or 4 consecutive blackjack wins.
This is why checking promotional offers whilst assessing which casinos to join should be done as part of the 4-step approach to picking a new online casino, which we discussed in section: How do I start playing blackjack with real money?
The benefits are simple, you can win real money that you can keep, their value, however, are dependent on their full Terms and Conditions which you must always read first.
Best blackjack games online
There are, as mentioned, several variants within the online blackjack India platforms, but which of these are the more profitable to pursue?
If you want to experience blackjack games online for money, then here is a list of our recommended best blackjack games that are now accessible for Indian players to enjoy and win real rupees from.
- Blackjack Pro made by Playtech
- Blackjack mobile made by Betsoft
- Single Deck Blackjack made by Betsoft
- Black Jack Single Deck made by Play n Go
- European blackjack made by Play n Go
- Black Jack Double Exposure made by Play n Go
Real money vs free blackjack
So how will you play from the selection of blackjack online game variants there are? With real money or through free online blackjack? There are clear advantages when it comes to playing for free but as with many things, there are disadvantages to them. The same can be said when playing with real money. Here we break down the reasons for both.
|REAL MONEY Blackjack||FREE BLACKJACK|
|If you bet real money, you can win real money.||Learn the rules for the different variants of blackjack and improve your skills.|
|By sitting at the same table as other players, you can learn a lot from them.||Try new blackjack strategies without risking losing money.|
|You cannot participate in tournaments and win big jackpots.||Find out if you like blackjack just before you sign up and start investing money.|
|You can play blackjack with live dealers when using real money||Real money games increase the risk of developing a gambling addiction.|
Note: Amongst the top 10 casinos, there are operators that can provide both services as they introduce demo games within their platform. Look out for the options within the menu thumbnails as you will be asked as you hover over them, Play for Real, or Play for Fun. If using a mobile, select the game information button to find your Real or Demo options.
The Different types of blackjack found in online casinos
Throughout all the recommended platforms found here at Casinos-India, you will be able to access every possible variant that blackjack is presented in. Each blackjack casino in the Top 10 holds a selection of live dealer blackjack tables and an array of RNG virtual machines.
Below we share with you the most popular selection of variants you can enjoy whilst looking to play blackjack online from within India’s best online casinos.
- Atlantic City Blackjack: One of the most popular variants of blackjack online. The game is perfect for those who want to hone their skills. Here you play with eight decks instead of four and with "late surrender", which means you can give up, even at the last second, and get half your bet back.
- European Blackjack: European Blackjack is very similar to the standard game, but there are some differences. In the European version, the dealer must stay on soft 17, while the dealer in the standard version draws another card. It is also only allowed to double their bet when the two cards are 9, 10 or 11. The house has a slightly higher advantage, at 0.62%. Nevertheless, the variant is very popular in online casinos.
- American Blackjack: In American Blackjack, you play with six cards, and you have a chance to double 10-11. It is this variant that one usually plays in Las Vegas.
- Live Blackjack: For those who like to play from the comfort of their home but at the same time enjoy the excitement of playing at a real casino, live blackjack is a good option. Here you play against a dealer who communicates with you via a live webcam.
- Blackjack Surrender: Surrender is an option that means that instead of playing out your hand you have the opportunity to "give up". If you lay down, you will receive half of your bet. Note that you should only use this option on really bad hands.
- Blackjack Switch: Blackjack Switch differs from regular blackjack in that the variant is played with two hands instead of one. Each player is dealt two hands and can initially choose to swap the two best cards in one hand with the two best in the other.
- Single Deck Blackjack: Single Deck Blackjack is played with a deck of cards and is clearly a big favourite among card counters. You can play Single Deck Blackjack online and in many other places off the internet.
- Blackjack Double Exposure: This Blackjack game is very different from the classic variants. Blackjack Double Exposure is played with eight cards and the dealer's two cards are placed so that the denominations are visible to everyone. One might think that this should give the player an advantage, but unfortunately, this is not the case as there are certain rules. In Blackjack Double Exposure, the dealer always wins an undecided match and he always stays on soft 17.
- Multi-hand Blackjack: Multi-hand Blackjack suits the player who wants to play with many hands. Here you can play with up to five hands at a time, and each hand is played as a single player.
- Blackjack Pro Series: The Blackjack Pro Series has two different games. One with regular betting levels, and one for "big players" who want to invest a lot on one hand. The main difference between classic Blackjack and Blackjack Pro is that the latter can be played with side bets.
How do you win at blackjack online?
If the house always wins, as they say, how is blackjack a profitable and successful game? What is it that makes blackjack a leading game, if not, the most leading games in online casinos? The answer is all about the mathematical probability that is integrated into the rules of the game. When you play blackjack online, there is only a 0.5% difference between your odds and the house odds. This is referred to as the house edge and 0.5% is the lowest of any online casino game.
This is why blackjack is so successful, why it’s loved by millions, and why you are able to win playing the game.
But this isn’t all about luck and how you are dealt a hand, it also requires skill, a gaming element only card games possess. To win blackjack you need 21 or as close to that figure, but if your hand sucks, your understanding, and skill can help you turn a bad hand into a winning one.
The best hands in online blackjack
You are now aware of the chances the blackjack casino has over the game and what your odds are when you play blackjack, so what else can assist you in your pursuit of beating the casino at their own game? Perhaps knowing about the best blackjack card hands.
There are THREE important hands to know of that will almost guarantee a blackjack win online.
- Traditional 21: This winning hand is presented during the deal when you reveal your hand to have an Ace and any other card worth a value of 10. This blackjack 21 wins across all variants regardless of dealer’s hand.
- Hard 20: You will be dealt two cards, both worth the value of 10. Stand and do not be tempted to Split.
- Soft 18: This is a hand that consists of an Ace and a 7. This allows you to either Stand, Double Down because your Ace can be valued as 1 and if you land a 10 card, your total remains 18, or even Split. All the potential options make this a great hand.
General play tips
We have covered a lot regarding how to play blackjack without money, what the most advanced hands are, and what the odds of blackjack are. These details alone will help you become a better player through knowledge and awareness. So, what other tips can we share with you from our vault of professional advice?
Further Pro Tips for Online Blackjack Games:
- If your hand totals any of these amounts: 12, 13, 14 or 15, you should Hit if the dealer's face-up card is any of these: 7, 8, 9, 10 or Ace.
- A golden rule of blackjack is to always double down on 11. Up your wager by 100% and take a Hit.
- You must always split your hand if you are holding a pair of 8s.
- Ignore the insurance rule even if the dealer’s card is showing an Ace.
- A not-to-good scenario would be seeing the dealer holds a 2 card and your hand is 12. Going for a Hit can bring the risk of going bust, given there are 4 times the number of 10 valued cards in the deck. Well, if you want to know the probability of safe play, then there is about a 65% chance of being hit with a safe card and not one that is valued at 10. So be brave and Hit on a 12.
You may have heard the technique of card counting before or perhaps seen it in movies like The Hangover or Rain Man. This is a misconception that you have to have and IQ of 200 and be a certified genius to be able to card count, but this is not true and is a tactic that can be used by anyone. So, this is good right? Wrong, if you are looking to play blackjack online and use the card counting technique, you will fail, and this is for two reasons.
- RNG machines mix the card decks after each round.
- With live casino blackjack, the shoes that contain the decks are swapped at random intervals and the number of decks used are unknown.
But never say never right, you might want to spend every day and night analysing how the casinos work, what times shoes are changed how many cards, have been dealt prior, and perhaps form a new counting strategy from what you witness whilst playing live blackjack. Either way, if you are going to find an easy way to win, the technique to unlock it will not be easy, because you are not the first to try.
When you step inside one of India’s majestic casinos to play blackjack, you are not duelling against luck on its own, you have allies in mathematical probability and flanking moves that can drastically alter the outcome and house edge.
Gaming with luck does require a certain amount of gut instinct but when taking part in blackjack games online for money, the optimal technique is relying in the odds and mathematics across all possible eventualities.
Blackjack isn’t special as a gaming option because like every other game, the house has priority over whom is favoured by the odds. Why is this the case? Because it is always the players move first, which is carried out by the placement of bets and selecting your hand before the dealer’s hand is revealed.
Before anything is played, the casino/house has an advantage of 8% over the player. By using the correct optimal strategy, the deficit reduces and swings towards the player, with the house conceding 7.5% making the new house edge 0.2% - 0.5%.
The dealer also concedes advantage by the fact that they are only able to hit on their hand, whereas you are able to perform several moves to give yourself a stronger advantage by either Hitting, Splitting or by Doubling Down.
Let us highlight the key components that help to tackle the odds in blackjack.
- 2.5-gain: Should you be fortunate to land a 21 blackjack, you will win 2.5 times your stake. Unless the dealer has blackjack also. If this happens a draw is the outcome and your bet is returned in full.
- Drag or stop: Player privileges continue in that you can always stop a game. The dealer, on the other hand, is forced to draw on all hand combinations up to the value of 17.
- Double: You can increase your bet by double the amount to capitalize on a bigger profit if you use the correct doubling strategy.
- Split: You can improve any weak hand by Splitting your original pair to form two new ones to beat the dealer’s hand.
- Surrender: Though not the best strategy, the option is there, nevertheless. But this bet allows you to win half your stake back if you make a side bet on the house winning.
Winning chances and probability of going bust
At every gaming level, you can only achieve as much as you know. By having the full facts on how blackjack plays as a game, you are able to play to the game’s full potential and that’s not through fluke or luck. Its calculated and assessed technique that separates you now, from those that are walking blindly into India top casinos and playing without giving the game the respect it deserves.
Let’s look at the collective probabilities that arise from if you plan to Hit on a new card from a total of 11 through to 21.
|Hand Value||Probability of going bust on next card|
|11 and less||0|
As you can see from this table (above) the higher you climb in the card values, your odds and likelihood of going bust increases.
Now, this does seem obvious, but then we discover the other end of the spectrum when we look at the dealer’s face-up card. How are your chances affected by seeing the up card of the dealer and also, the probability of the dealer going bust if they Stand or Hit on 17?
|Dealer's hand value||Probability dealer goes bust (stop on 17)||Probability dealer goes bust (draws on 17)|
It is a common assumption that if you Hit for a new card when you are on 12, that the odds are in your favour that it will be a low card, and it is one of the only correct assumptions there are because it’s backed by the maths. But the table (above) also shows us that we must first check the dealer’s up card prior to making this move.
Adding to this, if you play blackjack and notice the dealer also has a 6, their chances of going bust greatly increase at an almost 50% likelihood. So, it can be an important strategy to look and react to the dealer’s card more so than your own.
You have the opportunity to play at an Indian blackjack casino
Blackjack is indeed a game that transcends beyond iconic status and lives somewhere in the ether between legendary and godliness. It’s a card game that seduces players and gives them great hope and opportunity.
It is a game that has found its way into history and bled into multiple cultures. It has been the bases of both literature and celluloid arts. This has helped to give the game some romantic quality, but the truth is, that it is a game that can be played by anyone.
Today, the game of blackjack is readily accessible through online platforms, a game that can be played both live and as a virtual machine, a game that can be played for fun and for real money.
At Casinos-India, we want to share the experience with you and as such, we have compiled a list of India’s best online casinos for you to pick from. Each instil essential blackjack gaming that is backed by profitable bonuses to expand your chance of success.
No matter where you decide to play blackjack online, you will have games of supreme quality to play on and now, with them, the rich understanding and knowledge of the game to win from.
How does Blackjack online work?
Firstly, blackjack is a card game and like all card games, blackjack is both played and won with a combination of skill and luck. Playing online is really no different from how the game would be traditionally played. The rules and odds are the same, online, however, you have far greater choice in the variants of blackjack that you can play. Playing is simple, you are dealt two cards and so to is the dealer, you must form a hand that reaches up to 21 but not over. If your hand beats the dealers total, you win.
What are the Blackjack dealer vs betting odds?
What this is, is using the dealer’s open card to assess their likelihood of winning. Because one card is exposed why must assess to possible outcomes: the dealer going bust if they stop on 17 or draw on 17. The odds are as follows:
If the dealer has an Ace, going bust stopping on 17 is 17% and if they Hit on 17 it is 20%.
If the dealer has a 2, going bust stopping on 17 is 35% and if they Hit on 17 it is 36%.
If the dealer has a 3, going bust stopping on 17 is 37% and if they Hit on 17 it is 38%.
If the dealer has a 4, going bust stopping on 17 is 40% and if they Hit on 17 it is 40%.
If the dealer has a 5, going bust stopping on 17 is 42% and if they Hit on 17 it is 420%.
If the dealer has a 6, going bust stopping on 17 is 42% and if they Hit on 17 it is 44%.
If the dealer has a 7, going bust stopping on 17 is 26% and if they Hit on 17 it is 26%.
If the dealer has an 8, going bust stopping on 17 is 24 % and if they Hit on 17 it is 24%.
If the dealer has a 9, going bust stopping on 17 is 23% and if they Hit on 17 it is 23%.
If the dealer has a 10, going bust stopping on 17 is 23 % and if they Hit on 17 it is 23%.
Which India casinos are best for Blackjack Online?
At Casinos-India, there are many suitable online casinos that offer you the chance to play incredible award-winning games of blackjack. We have, however, selected a special few that are currently providing players in India with the full package, so not only do you get both RNG blackjack and live blackjack games, you also get specialist blackjack game bonuses to help you achieve more wins.
In no particular order, we recommend you try joining
- 10Cric Casino
- Genesis Casino
- Betway Casino
- Caxino Casino
- Rizk Casino
Can I play all types of blackjack for free?
Yes. At Casinos-India, we provide a huge selection of free demo games that cover all the variants of blackjack. We supply licensed games made by licensed developers. The games you get to access from our website are the exact games you will play for real money once registered to an online casino.
The free games from our site require no additional software download and can be played through your mobile phone’s web browser. Once you have mastered the game by playing for free, you can then sign up to a blackjack casino and play free through a casino bonus and win real money you can keep.
Can I play online blackjack on my mobile or tablet?
100%. First, all the online casinos you find inside of Casinos-India are built with HTML software, this allows you to access all casinos through any device that can connect with the internet. So, playing via your mobile smartphone or tablet is no issue because they are built with the same HTML software. Secondly, because the casinos are accessible, the gaming to is accessible through these two devices. You can play blackjack from your mobile when you want and where you want, as long as you have a Wi-Fi connection, you’re good to go!
Where is it best to play free blackjack online in India?
There is only one place where free blackjack is available and that is right here at Casinos-India. We supply free demo gaming, 100% free and with no software downloads needed. You will have access to authentic licensed casino games that allow you to play for fun only with no risks, registration or download required. You can access all our free online casino games 24/7 and play unlimited time and unrestricted amounts. You can play via your mobile, desktop, tablet and MacBook.